- Easily brand Inquisiq LMS to your own or your client’s identity
- Create/control multiple separately branded LMS portals with unique URLs
- Fully customizable user profile fields, user self-registration (to capture exactly what you need), and user certificates
- Seamless integration with other systems (HRIS Integration, Active Directory Support & Batch User Import)
Easy to use Interface
- Four time Brandon Hall Gold Medal winner for Excellence in E-Learning
- Learners have single-click access to view all enrollment activities at a glance; admin functions are intuitive and straightforward
- Public and private course catalogs
High level of automation
- Automate course enrollments, group assignments, and permissions
- Completely customizable reports can be scheduled and run automatically
- Rule-based automation saves time and streamlines training
Sign up for a free trial
Built in API
- Link any other external web app (Sharepoint, SalesForce.com, HRIS software) to Inquisiq’s built-in API
- Set up a Single Sign On (SSO)
Blended learning support
- Easily manage all of your training activities
- Track and manage online courses, live instructor-led training events, and web meetings
- Key events can trigger automatic email reminders and notifications
- Send system generated emails to the learner, administrator, and supervisor
- Built-in shopping cart functionality through PayPal or Authorize.Net
- Specify various types of discount codes for your courses
- Shift your LMS into any one of twelve available languages
Ready to see Inquisiq in action?
For the Learner
The learner’s home screen shows all their account information at a glance: history, certificates, training calendar, courses (enrolled and completed), etc., immediately upon logging in.
Easy Course Access
Quick learner course access through an easy-to-learn interface.
Learner calendar and Outlook Calendar integration
Learners never miss a date! User’s account page includes a personalized calendar. Synchronous events can be easily added to the learner’s personal calendar (Outlook, iCal, Google Calendar).
Social Network Linking Feature
Courses can be linked to an existing ‘group’ or page on any social networking site or other third party site.
Learners can browse the course catalog to enroll in courses with a single click as well as sign up for live training events. They can also opt to be placed on a waiting list if courses/events are full.
Leaderboards & Course Ratings
Configurable leaderboards add friendly competition to e-learning and course ratings allow learners to give feedback on training.
For the Administrator
A powerful user management system systems allows you to manage user accounts, assign permissions, grant access to courses and catalogs, create enrollments, and more.
Advanced Course Enrollment
Enroll users individually or by group and specify due dates, expiration dates, and recurring enrollments. Specify prerequisites for courses and lessons and configure/structure delayed enrollments. Administrators have the ability to import a user’s course or lesson completion and historical activity records.
Blended Learning Support
In addition to online courses, live instructor-led training events and web meetings can be tracked and managed.
Groups and Grouping Rules
Automated group management will join users to groups based on information contained in their user profile – users are assigned any necessary admin permissions and will instantly inherit course enrollments from their new groups and gain access to restricted course catalogs.
Issue customized certificates to users based on their course completion status which can be viewed and printed from the user’s “My Courses” screen. Easily batch in historical certificate data.
Customize User Profiles
Create user accounts individually or in bulk, up to 10,000 at a time; batch user imports can be synchronized to HR spreadsheets and other HR systems. Select what information you want to capture for user accounts by completely customizing user registration forms. All information will automatically be available for editing by the administrator and can optionally appear in reports.
Active Directory Support
Active Directory integration is built in to be setup and configured by the administrator; this allows you to automatically synchronize the LMS user accounts to your active directory.
Powerful and flexible reporting tools
Access all data in the system (user demographics, course completion data, certificate data, purchase information, all SCORM tracking data etc.) and control search filters to choose the fields that you want showcased in each report.
Build your customized reports using only the datasets you need and only showing the results that are useful.
Save and Export
Once a report has been refined, it can be saved for easy access and future use (can be made privately or publically accessible to other users). Any report generated from Inquisiq R4 can be exported to Excel (.csv file) for additional manipulation and formatting.
Subscribe to Reports
Schedule reports to run automatically and email results at specified intervals.
Attach spreadsheets, PDFs, or any other type of file to a course that will then be available to learners in the course catalog or their enrollments.
Flexible Content Organization
By organizing lessons into courses and courses into nested catalogs, virtually any content organization can be created.
Easily upload and manage your SCORM content using our intuitive interface. Proven compatibility with many popular authoring tools such as Articulate Studio and Storyline, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, as well as 3rd third party content providers such as Vubiz, ToolingU, and Skillsoft.
Supports SCORM-based tracking that allows students to continue lessons right where they left off.
Course catalogs can be restricted so that only those with the proper access rights can view them.
Monitor traffic and user behaviors with tracking codes from Google Analytics or other similar sites to learn which courses are most popular.
Connect you courses to social networking sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and others.
Use your own PayPal Website Standard or Authorize.net account to accept course fees when users enroll. Selling your own courses? Courses have the option for individual pricing, self-enrolling users will be able to view pricing within the course catalog.
Users browsing your course catalog can select which courses they want to purchase by adding them to a shopping cart. When finished shopping, they can checkout and pay for all selections at once.
You can provide specific discount code types and amounts to your learners (free, percentage-based, flat rate, and “price off”) to be used when purchasing your courses and catalogs.
Customizable Main Menu
Rename, reorder, and even create new menu items that link to pages in Inquisiq R4 or external web pages.
Banner, Footer, and Homepage can all be easily branded to your corporate Identity.
Name your LMS anything you want, which will be included in your URL. You may also alias any domain(s) you own to your LMS.
Edit colors, fonts, and more
Use standard tools to modify the Custom Style Sheets (CSS) to edit colors, fonts, and more.
- Supports SCORM 1.2 and 1.3 (2004) All editions
- Proven compatibility with many popular authoring tools including:
- Adobe Captivate
- Articulate Studio
- Articulate Storyline
- Trivantis Lectora
- and many more!